cb2 Dinnerware, sometimes affordability isn't everything

Like the next person I can easily be coaxed into thinking a purchase is a great deal and therefore awesome when the price is low enough, but of course, this isn't the case... No matter how low the price tag is. Do you know the saying, "you get what you pay for?"- well, this is exactly the case with cb2.

I have so often excitedly walked into cb2 thinking how much I loved the store, in fact I loved the store because it was so mod and hip but not only that, I can afford things here and more! I took home throw pillow cases, dinnerware, dinner serving pieces, bought eight drinking glasses to fill up my kitchen cabinet! Only to later realize, sometimes months later what a great deal! it wasn't. Hah! How's that for irony.

Why was it that the identical drinking glasses weren't the same weight, some were remarkably lighter than others although they were supposed to exactly the same, some of the glass was thicker others thinner. Why was it that the cute, colored square serving plates were peeling! Why was it that the flat rectangular serving plate seemed so fragile? Well, I got what I paid for.

The lesson learned was that there are some things in life worth saving on, and then there are things such as kitchenware that one should not.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...