Lucas Studio Inc. - Pictures of it's work at Big Sky, MT


When it comes to interior decor much of my time is spent looking at other designers ideas and works, I find that it's a good way to learn, a good way to get new ideas, a good way to keep an open mind.  Recently I came across Lucas Studio Inc and his interior decor work on a house at Big Sky, MT.  I found his decor ideas and arrangements interesting, there were things that I didn't like and many things that I DID like, just wanted to share some thought with you and share some beautiful pictures as well.

The wooden bench near the entryway is something that I agree with for use and
believe that it always gives a bit of charm when placed near stairs & entryway.


I love the windows, I'm big on windows.  Also wanted to mention the green lamp
which I think is just beautiful in that rustic kind of way

The blue color of the couch with it's velvet like texture caught my eyes, it exudes
a comfy country-home feel without losing a statement making look


The fireplace with it's built in wood holder is great!  I have a few friends who use
their fireplaces regularly and wood can be quite dirty and dusty- this separate section
for wood would be very helpful to anyone who lives in an area with four seasons


The horse picture is absolutely beautiful and gives the room a fun & interesting edge

Here's yet again another horse picture!

Just wanted to point out the wild flowers and the indian design

I've been noticing a lot of use of antlers, particularly for lighting. 
Here again is an antler, this time in the restroom.





For more Lucas Studio Inc please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...