The Velvet Underground... Now It Just Needs A Frame


A couple weeks ago I purchased 'The Velvet Underground & Nico' poster, the infamous banana by Andy Warhol.  Truthfully, I don't even like bananas, as a fruit I mean, the poster is something though.... Just a big yellow banana. 

Sadly, it sits rolled up near my faux fireplace.  I have yet to find a proper frame for it and though I would love to put it in a thick oak wood frame I'm fighting myself against this idea.  I have a Bjork poster and it too is in a thick oak wood frame, I suppose I'm a lover of this type of frame but imagining my apartment full of oak wood frames seems a little silly, doesn't it?  I figure I'd try to branch out into something different for this one, perhaps a black frame?  Or maybe silver would be best?












LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...